- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "scania", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
his is a model of a Scania Logging Truck & Trailer.
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2012
|| SPECS ||
* This model contains 1202 separate objects * This model contains 1261235 polygons with MeshSmooth OFF * This model contains 5 033 083 polygons with MeshSmooth 1 iteration ( applied on all objects, each element ready to subdivision). * This product includes 3ds Max 2012 versions for V-Ray (separate downloads) and mental ray (no additional plug in needed, separate download) * This model contains 99% 4 sided polygons and no Ngons.
Thumbnails Scene Totals:
Scene Totals: Objects: 1203 Shapes: 0 Cameras: 1 Lights: 1 Helpers: 2 Space Warps: 0 Total: 1207
Verts: 2318717 Faces: 2232021
2048 x 2048 x7 20148 x 1024 x5 20148 x 500 x1 1024 x 1024 x7 512 x 512 x2 1024 x 444 x1
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale * Units used: Centimeters. Model is 1864 cm long.
* Scene objects are organized by layers and groups.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* .3ds and fbx file format does not have textures/materials applied and will not render like the preview images. * File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed)' * modeling based on photos available on Google.