Hitch Detailed 3d model of Sandvik Ranger DX800i Surface top hammer drill rig.
Topology of geometry:
- forms and proportions of The 3D model most similar to the real object - detailed enough for close-up renders - the geometry of the model was created very neatly - there are no many-sided polygons - the model is ready for use and does not needed smoothing modifiers - some parts which need smoothing, are designated by a prefix of 'SM2'
Materials and Textures:
- 3ds max files included Standart materials and Vray-Shaders - large size textures with layers (*.tiff) included - all textures paths are cleaned
Organization of scene:
- to all objects and materials names in scene are appropriated - real world size (system units - mm) - coordinates of location of the model in space (x0, y0, z0) - does not contain extraneous or hidden objects (lights, cameras, shapes etc.)
- original file format - 3ds max 2012 + Vray - 3ds max with standard materials - 3ds, obj, fbx (Multi Format) - Cinema 4D and Maya - exported with standard materials
- all previews rendered 3ds max Vray - the model is completely ready for use visualization in 3ds max + Vray - realistic render (*.tiff format with alpha channel) included
Invalid Payment Information.Please complete the required fields.For help: Chat or Contact Support.
Add a PaymentChange Method
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
You have insufficient credit to complete your purchase.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.