- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "samsung", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
High quality extremely detailed model of Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1V tablet. Based on subdivision geometry (TurboSmooth). Model has 314400 polygons and 202382 vertices with TurboSmooth modifier(2 iterations). No smooth - 101026 polys, 97676 verts. Original file format is 3ds Max 2009. Rendered with V-ray 1.5 SP4a.
1. max_vray.zip contains .max files with V-ray materials and textures. Package includes 2 scenes:
- galaxy_tab_2_studio.max - scene with studio used for rendering (non-HDRI), V-ray renderer and V-ray materials setup. Studio does not include cameras.
- galaxy_tab_2.max - scene without studio setup, just V-ray renderer setup and V-ray materials.
2. max.zip contains max file with standard scanline renderer without material setup.
3. fbx.zip, obj.zip contains geometry with texture coords.
4. psd_textures.zip contains original textures in Photoshop psd format.
Textures are included only in max_vray.zip package.
NOTE: Some preview renders is done using HDRI environment map. HDRI maps are not included in this product.