High quality detailed model of Samsung Galaxy S2 smartphone. Based on subdivision geometry (TurboSmooth). Model has 333062 polygons and 201546 vertices with TurboSmooth modifier(2 iterations). No smooth - 72501 polys, 72461 verts. Original file format is 3ds Max 2008. Rendered with V-ray 1.5 RC3.
1. max_vray.zip contains .max files with V-ray materials and textures. Archive includes 2 scenes:
- Samsung_S2_vray_studio.max - scene with studio used for rendering (non-HDRI), V-ray renderer and V-ray materials setup. Studio does not include cameras.
- Samsung_S2_vray.max - scene without studio setup, just V-ray renderer setup and V-ray materials.
2. max.zip contains max file with standard scanline renderer without material setup.
3. fbx.zip, obj.zip contains geometry with texture coords.
4. psd_textures.zip contains original textures in Photoshop psd format.
Textures are included in all packages.
NOTE: 1) Back cover texture in vray scenes is done using VRayDisplacement. Hi-res displacement map (4096x4096) included in all packages. You can use this map as bump map, but more realistic result is achieved by VRayDisplacement.
2) Some preview renders is done using HDRI environment map. HDRI maps are not included in this product.
We will only conntact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Login to PayPal to complete your transaction and set PayPal as your default payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.