Originally created with 3ds Max 2011
Model supports Vray and ScanLine.
- 3ds max 2013 with V-Ray materials
- 3ds max 2013 with default materials
[ USAGE ]
- This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-up, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
- The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
-The model has a full rigging of the bone system.
-.3ds and .fbx files may import into Blender with errors
- Models ready for render.
- No errors on opening
- Units used: cm
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- High quality polygonal mode(only tris and quads).
- Model is modeled in real world scale.
- All texture can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All geometries can be subdivided / smoothed into high definition models for close-up renders.
[ SPECIFICATIONS ]
- This model contains 126 separate objects.
- This model contains 107018 polygons and 56763 verts with Turbosmooth OFF.
[ PRESENTATION IMAGES ]
- All preview images are rendered with V-Ray as Renderer
- Lights and cameras are not included in the file.