|Unwrapped UVs:||Yes, non-overlapping|
- Poses are not included in the file
- Objects are named according to their real purpose.
- Clean and optimized topology is used for maximum polygon efficiency.
- Model is sub-dividable to allow Turbosmooth Iterations to increase mesh smoothness if needed.
- All textures and materials are tailored and applied for high quality render results.
- all elements are properly connected and rigged (see images and video demonstration)
- No extra plugins are needed for this model.
- Lightning is not included
- Model with turbosmooth off consists of 1260388 polygons and 1237568 Vertices.
- Model with turbosmooth on consists of 5850193 polygons and 5834610 Vertices. In this case turbosmooth has high level for
the closest render. But in many objects turbosmooth modifier level can be reduced without loss of quality (especially small objects, details) so we also reduce polygons count.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010.
- Real-world scale and centered.
- This model is an accurate representation of 1unit = 1 centimeters.
- Texture is in JPG with the following resolutions:
robot_eye_Alpha: 6040 x 6040 px
3ds max sxene (.max)
3DS (.3DS) (turbosmooth off)
OBJ (.obj) (turbosmooth off)