The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brands "volvo", "jcb", "komatsu" and "hamm", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders and must be used under editorial use restrictions.
Hitch Detailed 3d model of Collection road construction equipments:
HAMM-HD90 Articulated tandem roller Polygons: 550,000
ABG6870 wheeled pavers Polygons: 726,000
Compactor Vibromax Polygons: 192,000
Motor Grader Polygons: 553,000
Articulated Truck Komatsu HM300 Polygons: 637,000
Large milling machine Wirtgen W200 Polygons: 987,000
Iveco Trakker Dump Truck 6x4 Polygons: 1,000,000
Wheel loader Komatsu WA250 Polygons: 356,000
Bulldozer Polygons: 399,000
- detailed enough for close-up renders
- two *.max files included Standart materials and Vray-materials
- big size textures included
- file format - max2009, 3ds, obj, fbx, c4d, mb included
- original file format - max 2009
- to all objects and materials in a scene names are appropriated
- real world size (system units - mm)
- coordinates of the location of the model in space (x0, y0, z0)
- files with the model does not contain extraneous or hidden objects (lights, cameras, etc.)
- realistic render (*.tiff format, alpha channel) included
The model is completely ready for use visualization in 3ds max.
All previews rendered 3ds max Vray.
In formats c4d, 3ds, lwo, obj, fbx, mb - model exported to standard materials (textures), not contain Vray shaders. In these formats, shaders need to be edited for the new studio for the final rendering.