- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "sony aibo", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
I present to you a high-quality model with rigging Sony Aibo Choco Edition. Originally created with 3ds Max 2013. Model supports Vray and ScanLine.
Formats included: - 3ds max 2013 with V-Ray materials - 3ds max 2013 with default materials - FBX - OBJ
[ USAGE ]
- This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-up, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc. - The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
-The model has a bone-based Rigging with a complete description of the controllers in the file Aibo Rig Readme.txt
- Models ready for render. - No errors on opening - Units used: cm - No special plugin needed to open scene. - High quality polygonal mode(only quads). - Model is modeled in real world scale. - All texture can be easily modified. - Model is fully textured with all materials applied. - All geometries can be subdivided / smoothed into high definition models for close-up renders. - NOTE: This model contains poles (more than 5 edges that converge to a single vertex.)
[ SPECIFICATIONS ]
- This model contains 59 separate objects. - This model contains 22431 polygons and 23301 verts with Turbosmooth OFF.
[ PRESENTATION IMAGES ]
- All preview images are rendered with V-Ray as Renderer - Lights and cameras are not included in the file.
The model is compared with the use of multilayer 4K textures and has: