Lightweight, rigged 3D model of a security camera. The rig allows two rotations and a sliding motion of the camera. The two cables stay always connected and bend in a realistic way. Checkout the attached free video to see how the rig works.
The model is suitable for all type of projects, because it is relatively low poly, but detailed enough for close ups.
* Built to real-world scale
* Drag and drop ready - no background objects, cameras and lights in the scene.
* V-ray and standard materials version included in separate files.
* The model is made of 10 separate, properly named and linked objects.
* Model suitable for close ups.
Polycount: Polys: 2234 Verts: 1614
The _max zip file contains separate v-ray and standard materials scenes for 3dsMax2009.
3DS, OBJ, DWG and DXF versions available. Four type of OBJ files exported for Cinema4D, Maya, Lightwave and XSI. The exported formats contain all geometry, but not the rig!