Henderson produced 4-cylinder motorcycles from 1912 until 1931. They were the largest and fastest motorcycles of their time, and appealed to sport riders and police departments. Police favored them for traffic patrol because they were faster than anything on the roads. The company began during the golden age of motorcycling, and ended during the Great Depression.
Native scene in C4D.
This product features:
- Watch the RIG function (*video on the downloads bar*)
- Easy access buttons for quick animation
- Xpresso rigged wheels with automatic rotation
- Rigged handlebar with chassis banking and dedicated slider, for easy access and animation
- Rigged vibrating engine with dedicated animatable button.