The M88 Recovery Vehicle is one of the largest armored recovery vehicles (ARV) currently in use by United States Armed Forces. There are currently three variants, the M88, M88A1 and M88A2 HERCULES (Heavy Equipment Recovery Combat Utility Lifting Extraction System). The M88 series has seen action most noticeably in the Vietnam War, the Persian Gulf War, the Iraq War, and the War in Afghanistan, and to a lesser extent during the Kosovo War, where they were deployed to help recover heavy armored vehicles of the Allied ground units. As of 2000, the M88A2 replacement cost is around US$2,050,000
rendered with kerkythea the models were tested on conversions to other formats with 100% success without errors
- The model consists only of quads and tris polygons. Therefore, importing and exporting to other formats will have no problem and no artifact.
- No need to clean, just put your models on the scene and start rendering.
- High quality polygonal model - correctly sized accurate representation of the original objects
- The template was created in sketchup 2018
- The model can be animated.
- Coordinates of model location in space (x0, y0, z0).
We will only conntact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Login to PayPal to complete your transaction and set PayPal as your default payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.