- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brands "kalmar" and "maersk", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
Hitch Detailed 3d model of Reachstacker Kalmar DRG420-450 Rigged.
Topology of geometry:
- forms and proportions of The 3D model most similar to the real object - detailed enough for close-up renders - the geometry of the model was created very neatly - there are no many-sided polygons - the model is ready for use and does not needed smoothing modifiers
Materials and Textures:
- 3ds max files included Standart materials and Vray-Shaders - large size textures with layers (*.tiff) included - all textures paths are cleaned
Organization of scene:
- to all objects and materials names in scene are appropriated - real world size (system units - mm) - coordinates of location of the model in space (x0, y0, z0) - does not contain extraneous or hidden objects (lights, cameras, shapes etc.)
- original file format - 3ds max 2012 + Vray - 3ds max with standard materials
- all previews rendered 3ds max Vray - the model is completely ready for use visualization in 3ds max + Vray - realistic render (*.tiff format with alpha channel) included