- The native file was made in 3ds Max 2010 and V-ray 1.5 sp4. All the preview renders was made with it.
NOTE: The OBJ and FBX are quite different from the native file with respect to materials and renders. Due to different types of 3D applications differently manipulate this kind of file, the materials were left in the most basic way possible to minimize the loss of data during import (without raytrace, blend material, composite, etc).
- This model was constructed in real word scale and the unit used was cm.
- Modeled with true dimensions and reference photos taken from the product description on the Rogue site.
- The model was designed with attention to details like welding, bolts and machining scratches. Detailed enought for closeups.
- The bench has a simple rigging for control the back and sit pad slope. Please see readme file for manual. NOTE: The rigging only works on the native file. The OBJ and FBX file does not contain the rigging.