- $10,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- $250,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- Assignable model rights
- $1,000,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- Waiver from injunctive relief
- Assignable model rights
Seaexplorer Hull 76.9 meters length, 26 meters high (from keel until top of must), 14 meters wide
Renderer in use V-Ray 4.3
PBR Textures 17 x 4096 x 4096 PNG images,
1 groundPlane texture 2048 x 2048 PNG image,
1 HDRI image for lighting 4000 x 2000 EXR image
Objects 7, Lights 2, Camera 1, Helpers 1, Total 11
Measuring units are 'Metric' -'Meters', System units 'Centimeters'
groundexplorer ( VRayMtl )
explorer75_deck_Dielectric_Material ( VRayMtl )
explorer75_metal_Metallic_Material ( VRayMtl )
explorer75_glass_Refraction_Material ( VRayMtl )
explorer75_hull_Dielectric_Material ( VRayMtl )
Map #9 ( VRayHDRI )
The DAMEN SeaXplorer 75 is large volume, six deck
expedition yacht with luxury accommodation for
12 guests. Like each design in our SeaXplorer range,
the SeaXplorer 75 benefits from our approach of upfront
design and engineering to create an uncompromising
technical platform that you can fully customize to
Length overall 76.9 meters (252 ft)
Beam 14 meters (46 ft)
Gross Tonnage 2,650
The SeaXplorer’s design innovation is combining the best
of the Damen Shipyards Group’s professional shipbuilding
experience with its AMELS luxury yachting solutions.
This crossover of two worlds subtly comes together in
Azure Yacht Design’s clever and elegant exterior design.
• Design, naval architecture and engineering by DAMEN SeaXplorer
• Exterior styling by Azure Yacht Design
• Superstructure with the finest superyacht fairing and finish
and pedigree designer accommodation of the owner’s choice
• Robust Ice Class steel hull with optional fairing
• Talk to us about custom exterior styling and colour schemes
The SeaXplorer 75’s large volume of 2,650 Gross Tonnage
explains her impressive inventory of expedition equipment.
But she still has an attractive 76.9-metre length (252 ft) and
3.8-metre draught (13 ft), ensuring she is the right size for
charming super yacht marinas and favorite anchorages.
The SeaXplorer 75’s avant-garde naval architecture ensures
comfort and performance, even in challenging conditions.
Drawing from the Damen Shipyards Group’s vast experience
of building professional specialist ships with rugged, reliable
machinery and state-of-the-art systems, our engineering gives
you full confidence to send your SeaXplorer 75 across any ocean.
• Hull shape based on the patented and proven DAMEN Sea Axe
form for sustained sea keeping performance
• Zero-speed retractable stabilizers for superior ship stability at
anchor and underway
• 6,000 nautical miles range at 12 knots
• Fuel capacity of 210,000 liters fuel (55,500 gallons)