- Very detailed 3D Geometry
- Fully Textured (Color, Reflection and Normal maps included)
- Box included in 4 states (unfolded, opened, 45° opened, closed)
- Pizza model included in 4 resolutions (low, medium, high, ultra high)
- Cinema 4D R10.5 version of the box is rigged using standard bones
The stated polygon/vertex counts on the right side of this page represent the values for the high resolution version of the pizza model. The other resolutions have the following values:
Pizza Low Resolution:
Pizza Medium Resolution:
Pizza Ultra High Resolution:
IMPORTANT - Texture notes:
To keep the archive file sizes small, the textures for the pizza and the box are held in a separate archive called 'Pizza-with-box.tex.zip'. This archive includes all high resolution textures (TIF format). Please also download this archive and unpack the contents to the same directory as the 3d scene files.
If supported by your 3d application, you can utilize the included normal maps for enhanced details on the lower resolution pizza meshes. You will find three slightly different normal maps, called:
- pizza_nh.tif (for the high resolution mesh)
- pizza_nm.tif (for the medium resolution mesh) and
- pizza_nl.tif (for the low resolution mesh).
The Ultra High Resolution pizza mesh doesn't require any additional normal maps.
The Ultra High Resolution version of the pizza mesh is currently only available in Cinema 4D R10.5 and .obj formats.
If you need this (or another) Pekdemir Productions model in a different format or resolution, please contact the TurboSquid support staff for further assistance.