The Order of Glory (Russian: ????? ?????) was a military decoration of the Soviet Union established by Decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet on November 8, 1943. It was awarded to non-commissioned officers of the Red Army as well as to junior lieutenants of the air force, for bravery in the face of the enemy. It became defunct with the dissolution of the Soviet Union.