This is a model of a Olympic Silver Medal - Sochi 2014
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2010
* This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.] * The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
* This model contains 4 separate objects. * This model contains 3638 polygons with and 3658 Vertices with Meshsmooth OFF. * This model contains 19716 polygons and 10550 Vertices with Meshsmooth ON. * This model is included in two versions V-Ray and mental ray. Both have materials and textures included.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 2.3 as Renderer * Lights and cameras are not included in the file.
|| TEXTURES ||
* There are 7 textures in scene. * Texture Resolutions are 8192x8192. * PSD Texture included.
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale * Units used: #inches * Object Dimsnisons : 140.7726mm x 482.5091mm x 49.7813mm * Scene objects are organized by groups. * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed for mental ray version.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed) * Model represents 34 of hours of 3D work
**If you have any questions, you can contact me through support. Just send a support ticket! **