- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "sony", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
Realistic 3d model of Old TV Sony Trinitron KV-1210U.
This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film shots, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc. This model also has a real-time version suitable for games. Present PBR Metallic texture maps for real time renderers.
Topology of geometry:
- forms and proportions of The 3D model most similar to the real object - there are no many-sided polygons - No isolated vertices - No coincident/coplanar faces - the model is ready and does not needed smoothing modifiers
Materials, Textures and UVW mapping:
- All objects have UVW mapping (non-overlapping) - 3ds Max files included Standart materials and Vray-Shaders - all textures paths are cleaned - No procedural materials and maps - Texture Maps have resolution 40964096 pix, format - PNG
- to all objects and materials names in scene are appropriated - real world size (scale of 1 unit = 1 centimeter) - coordinates of location of the model in space (x0, y0, z0) - does not contain extraneous or hidden objects (lights, cameras, shapes etc.)
- Unity - Unreal - original file format - 3ds max 2015 + Vray - 3ds max with standard materials - 3ds, obj, fbx (Multi Format)
The Unity and Unreal versions of the model have been optimized for real-time engines. They all use a single UV/Material. The Unity and Unreal versions use a prepacked texture optimized for both applications.