Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
The 100 mm field gun M1944 (BS-3) was a Soviet 100 mm anti-tank and field gun. The gun was successfully employed in the late stages of World War II, remained in service into the 1950s, being replaced in Soviet service by the T-12 antitank gun in 1955. The BS-3 was also sold to a number of other countries and in some of these countries the gun is still in service. A number of BS-3 pieces are still stored in Russian Army arsenals.