- This is a model of a Native Art stone from Vancouver British Columbia. - The original piece is a stone collected on Tower Beach and decorated with a hand-painted salmon symbol. - The art was made specially to this model with acrylic paint over the stone surface. - The Salmon Symbol represents abundance, fertility, prosperity, and renewal.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2016 using the Mental ray renderer.
- This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-up, advertising, design visualization, games, etc. - The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
- This model contains 1 object. - This model contains 237 polygons (233 quads and 4 triangles) with Turbosmooth OFF. - This model contains 1888 polygons with Turbosmooth ON, with one iteration. - This model have materials and textures included. - This model is included in OBJ format with maps and materials. - This model is included in FBX format with maps and materials.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
- All preview images are rendered with Mental ray. - No post-production was used, product is ready to render. - The ights are included in the file.
|| TEXTURES ||
- All textures are in .png format. - All textures are 4096 x 4096 pixels. - There are 5 textures in scene. - The file contains TS_HDRI_Sky_Night.exr file from Turbosquid as HDRI background.
|| GENERAL ||
- Units used: centimeters, model is 5.8 cm tall. - Scene objects are organized by groups. - No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed. - All objects individually named and in appropriate layers. - All mesh objects are editable poly with modifier stack intact.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
- File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed) - Model represents 25 hours of work, (real painting included).