* Detailed and high definition 3D model of the Multimission Maritime Aircraft P-8A Poseidon in United States Navy paint scheme.
* Animatable parts: Detailed landing gear, wheels, landing gear doors, fans, thrust reversers, flight control surfaces, bomb bay doors and L-3 Wescams electro-optical surveillance and targeting sensor.
* The model is armored with 2 GBU-31 JDAM bombs, 4 lightweight torpedoes (similar to type MK-54), 4 anti-ship guided missiles AGM-84-SLAM Harpoon. The rotary sonobuoy launcher system is modeled, it includes 7 sonobuoys, 3 ready to be launched and 4 inside the sonobuoy store.
* Also, the version without landing gear - 319515 polygons - for aerial scenes, is included.
* The scenes are NOT included.
The P-3 Orion ASW aircraft has been in service with the U.S. Navy since 1962. In the mid-1980s the Navy began studies for a replacement aircraft for the P-3, which had its range and time on station capabilities reduced because of increasing weight and was approaching the end of its airframe fatigue life. The Navy specification also required reduced operating and support costs. The chosen aircraft is the P-8 Poseidon.
Formerly known as Multimission Maritime Aircraft or MMA, is a military aircraft currently being developed for the United States Navy. It is a modified version of the 737-800, intended to conduct anti-submarine warfare (ASW) and shipping interdiction and to engage in an electronic intelligence (ELINT) role. This will involve carrying torpedoes, depth charges, SLAM-ER anti-ship missiles, and other weapons. It will also be able to drop and monitor sonobuoys. It is designed to operate in conjunction with the Broad Area Maritime Surveillance unmanned aerial vehicle.
In July 2004 the U.S. Navy placed an order for five MMA aircraft. The first flight-test aircraft was to be delivered in 2009. Initial operating capability is expected in 2013.
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.