- $10,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- $1,000,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- Waiver from injunctive relief
- Assignable model rights
- $250,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- Assignable model rights
This is complete scene of snowy mountain with animated, falling snow(check preview video). Prepared for hi-res renders and games.
Complete package - ready to use scene and additional files for further work.
Dimension of terrain model - 8km x 8km. Easy to create even bigger landscape by copy basic terrain.
EDITABLE SURFACE and POLYCOUNT
Model use displace map so mesh is subdividable, you can adjust amount of details and polycount, from Low Poly up to high detailed surface.
'TurboSmooth' placed below 'Displace' modifier so subdivision visibly add details.
Polycount of terrain after merged modifiers:
- subdivision 0: 62.500 polygons,
- subdivision 1: 250.000 polygons,
- subdivision 2: 1.000.000 polygons,
- whole scene: 63.156 polygons,
PSD file as bonus for texture - if you want to change texture. By edit brightness of layer masks you can control amount of snow, rocks etc.
Two versions included:
- 3ds max - standard version with standard materials, no light, default renderer,
- V-Ray version with V-Ray materials, light and render setups (ready to render like images above),
Preview renders are raw renders from V-Ray file, no post production.
Exported formats has no bugs, Uv works correctly. Obviously there is no light and falling snow in exported formats.
Each format have three versions exported - low poly, mid poly and high poly with polycount as noted above.
You can also use attached displace map to build terrain from plane and control polycount as well (like 3ds max version). Skydome object included.
Model checked also with Unreal Engine. For real time engines you can import FBX model or build
landscape inside engine editor from included displacement map.
If you want to rebuild textures there are .psd file and additional maps.
There are 5 textures:
- color - 8192 x 8192 px, custome made from textures and generated height maps, .psd included as bonus,
- normal map - 4096 x 4096 px,
- bump map - 8192 x 8192 px, additional bump map, custome made from textures and generated maps,
- specular - 8192 x 8192 px, custome made from textures and generated height maps,
- skydome - 8000 x 1280 px,
- displace map mountain shape - 16384 x 16384 px,
Model made without ngons and to keep polycount as low as possible.
CHECK MATE PRO standard:
- no isolated or overlapped vertices,
- no overlapped faces,
- no ngons, 99,9% quads (only snow particles have tris),
- unwrapped textures, no overlapping,
- real world scale, objects at 100% scale at object level,
- grouped, ready to merge into the scene,
Like all our products this scene is handy and easy to modify.
In this product there is no problem with multiplied materials and textures.
Each object has assigned only one material so there is no annoying Multi/Sub-Object materials.
Materials, maps and objects are clearly named in English. Objects placed on layer, very easy to work with.
This way of model preparation refer only to our products.