3ds Max 2016 and Corona only (see important notes at the end).
This is a highly detailed small apartment interior scene for 3ds Max 2016 and Corona 1.2.1.
* Architectural details are painstakingly modeled, including full windows and doors, locks, screws, power sockets (Europe), switches, thermostat, fuse boxes, vents, and more.
* Hyperrealistic Corona shaders, including more than 200 texture maps.
* Modelled to scale in cm.
* Dining-room and bedroom windows are logically linked for easy opening and closing, as are the interior doors.
* Day and night set-up included with separate HDR maps for illumination (the scene opens in the day version. To activate the night version, open the slate editor, grab the nigh-HDR color correction map and plug it into the environment slot. Then unhide the 'Night-Light' layers and pick a night-time camera. The bathroom lights are on a separate layer)
* All cameras set-up to produce the preview renders out of the box
* Dozens of highly detailed furniture assets, including: - Eiermann dining chairs - Tolix chair and stool - Vintage dining table - Seven types of lighting fixtures (including vintage globes, Sputnik pendant lamp, Occhio spots, clip-on lights, Artemide fixtures) - Several hyperrealistic 3D-scanned models, such as three vintage stools, wood bowl, various pumpkins, wallnuts, pastry. - Sonos Play:1 streaming audio system - A bookshelf full of unique book models - Lassen candleholder and bowl - Two types of Nagel candleholders - Rocket espresso machine - Full kitchen with ceran cooktop, oven with modelled interior, various metal and porcelain containers, wood spoons and spatula, cleaning brush (with individually modelled bristles), cutting boards... - Full bathroom with mixers, shower heads, tap, sink, bathtub, towel holder and towel, soap, soap dispenser. - Modern sofa - Vintage sideboard - Vintage Danish rocking chair - Duralex glasses - Alessi carafe - and more...
* Not convinced? Download the free raw and processed renders.
NOTE: This is a heavy scene (almost 5m polys) that requires a serious computer to render fast. 12GB of RAM or higher recommended.
NOTE: Only available for 3ds Max 2016 and Corona. No other versions included.
NOTE: Due to the impossibility to set relative paths for .ies files in Corona lights, the scene may produce a 'missing asset' error message on opening. If so, point Max to the .ies file included in the archive.
Invalid Payment Information.Please complete the required fields.For help: Chat or Contact Support.
Add a PaymentChange Method
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
You have insufficient credit to complete your purchase.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.