- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "jeff koons", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
- Originally created in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with Vray. - This model was created with attention to details . - All materials can be changed easily . ___________________________________
|| USAGE ||
- This model is suitable for use in (broadcast, high-res film closeups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc). ___________________________________
|| SPECS ||
- The model contains 2 objects . - The model contains 16792 polygons without subdivision. ___________________________________
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
- All preview images are rendered with vray 3ds max . - No Photoshop or compositing used, Product is ready to render out-of-the-box using the Native Source File. Lights and cameras are not included. ___________________________________
|| TEXTURES ||
___________________________________ || FORMAT || - CINEMA4D R17 . - 3ds Max 2012 vray. - FBX. -3DS. -OBJ. -STL. ___________________________________
|| GENERAL ||
- Model is built to real-world scale . - Units used: Centimeters. Model is approximately 30 cm high. - No third-party plug-ins needed. ___________________________________
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
- File formats other than 3ds max and cinema 4d are exported as base mesh (not smoothed).