This Minigun is a high quality, low poly asset originally modeled in 3DS Max 2015. The normal map was baked from a high poly model, making this product look very detailed without using many polygons. This product is intended for game/real time/background use. This model is not intended for subdivision.
The main renders and wireframes were done in real-time with Marmoset Toolbag 2.
Low Poly Model (2 Objects)
• minigun • barrels • magazine
This minigun comes with a detachable 3,000 round magazine.
The barrels are made so that they can spin around for animations.
|| Geometry ||
• 20101 Total Tris • 10675 Total Polys • 11312 Total Verts
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons • Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space. Only the shells have overlapping UV's. • Model scaled to approximate real world size (inches) • Approximate dimensions: W:27'' x L:45'' x H:28'' • All materials and objects named appropriately • Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 2 (see renders) • Tested in Unreal Engine 4 • No special plug-ins needed to use this product • .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2015
|| Textures ||
• 4096x4096 diffuse, specular, normal, gloss and ambient occlusion (AO) maps for the minigun
• 2048x2048 diffuse, specular, normal, gloss and ambient occlusion (AO) maps for the magazine
• Textures designed for physically based rendering (PBR) • Textures in .tga format • Model texture paths are stripped
* Unfortunately there's no universal standard for normal map orientation between game engines. If the normals don't look correct try inverting the green and/or red channels of the normal map in an image editor.