- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "brauner microphones", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
Originally created with 3ds Max 2012 using the V-Ray renderer.
This model is suitable for use in advertising, design visualisation, forensic presentation, film, clip, game cut scenes, etc.
- V-Ray Renderer is used for preview images specified
- 2 textures with resolutionn 4000x4000 - 1 texture with resolutionn 4096x4096
- Gamma 2.2 - Model is built to real world scale. High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled. - Units used: mm. - Centered at 0,0,0. - Clean and accurate geometry, edge loop based topology. - Can smoothly be subdivided to desired resolutions for close up shots. - Scene objects are organized by layers/Groups. - All objects individually named and in appropriate layers. - All mesh objects are editable poly with modifier stack intact. - Meshsmooth is prepared in stack. - Scene contain spline objects for rig. - Used renderer V-Ray
|| FILE FORMATS || .max .fbx .obj
- OBJ contains mesh objects only - FBX - contains mesh objects only, no shaders, no Lighting setup - 3Ds Max 2013 needs service update 2 to render correctly. - Warning: Depending on which software package you are using, the exchange formats (.obj, .3ds and .fbx) may not match the preview images exactly. Due to the nature of these formats, there may be some textures that have to be loaded by hand and possibly triangulated geometry.
******************** Hope you like it! Also check out my other models, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.