- the scene is prepared for vray - the scene uses Linear Workflow - all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile - all previews are render outputs - the scene includes the lightsetup - polies: 20600 / vertices: 20600
- all objects are named and organzied with layers - all gaps and beveled edges are modelled - the diameter of the gazebo is ~10m - the floor level is ~0,60m - the height is ~6,90m
- all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile - the objects use material IDs and a mulitsubobject material - all wood parts use a 2x2x2m UVWmap...simply replace it with any wood texture you want - the preview images show the gazebo with several wood types - only the white version is included!
- the scene uses a studio setup which is included for 3dsmax - the scene is set up for LWF
- 3dsmax Design 2010 (native) - OBJ - FBX
>>> please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models >>> if you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.