- the scene is prepared for vray - the scene uses Multiscatter as Plugin. you need to have this plugin installed to render the palmtrees! - the scene uses Linear Workflow - all maps are included - all previews are renderoutputs - the scene is modelled in [cm] - the main preview images shows the scene with some post effects - polies: 88.200 - vertices: 83.500
- the rock geometry uses Turbosmooth and several deformation modifiers - the stack is still available - you can change the settings of the look of the rocks - for display performance the TS iteration is set to 2 (88.000 polies) - but it renders with 5 iterations (8.1mio polies) - the palmtrees are midres resolution and scattered using the plugin Multiscatter - there are 4 types of palmtrees with different materials and bent trunk - the palmtrees are scattered with 2 Multiscatter objects - all objects are named - the cliff is around 700m long - the water surface is a basic surface with bumped waves - the backside of the main rock formation is open.
- all maps are included - use asset tracking to point to the maps folder - all materials are named - the rock texture is a 3k jpg texture - the palmtrees use a multisubobject material
- the scene uses a vraysun with vraysky and a vraycamera - the scene is set up for LWF - you can open the scene and render to receive the very same result as shown in the preview images.
- the native format is 3dsmax Design 2013. It was safed for 3dsmax 2010.
>>> please check out my catalogue for more landscape models >>> if you like my models I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.