- the scene is prepared for vray - the scene uses Multiscatter as Plugin. you need to have this plugin installed to render the palmtrees! - the scene uses Linear Workflow - all maps are included - all previews are renderoutputs - the scene is modelled in [cm] - the main preview images shows the scene with some post effects - polies: 88.200 - vertices: 83.500
- the rock geometry uses Turbosmooth and several deformation modifiers - the stack is still available - you can change the settings of the look of the rocks - for display performance the TS iteration is set to 2 (88.000 polies) - but it renders with 5 iterations (8.1mio polies) - the palmtrees are midres resolution and scattered using the plugin Multiscatter - there are 4 types of palmtrees with different materials and bent trunk - the palmtrees are scattered with 2 Multiscatter objects - all objects are named - the cliff is around 700m long - the water surface is a basic surface with bumped waves - the backside of the main rock formation is open.
- all maps are included - use asset tracking to point to the maps folder - all materials are named - the rock texture is a 3k jpg texture - the palmtrees use a multisubobject material
- the scene uses a vraysun with vraysky and a vraycamera - the scene is set up for LWF - you can open the scene and render to receive the very same result as shown in the preview images.
- the native format is 3dsmax Design 2013. It was safed for 3dsmax 2010.
>>> please check out my catalogue for more landscape models >>> if you like my models I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.
We will only conntact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Login to PayPal to complete your transaction and set PayPal as your default payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.