|3ds Max 4.00|
1) An exterior model, including the new Great Court roof, of the British Museum.
2) A model of the main façade of the Imperial War Museum.
3) A model of the main façade of Madame Tussauds.
4) A model of the South Façade of the National Gallery, facing Trafalgar Square.
5) A model of the monumental façade of the Natural History Museum.
6) A model of the main Façade of the Royal Academy of Arts on Picadilly.
7) A model of the main entrance and side wings of the Tate Britain Gallery.
8) A simple exterior model of the new Tate Modern Gallery at Bankside.
9) A model of the grand façade of the Victoria & Albert Museum.
This set is from the London Landmarks series, 33 of London’s most famous buildings and monuments, available separately from Turbo Squid. Other sets include London Government Buildings, London Museums, Prince Albert’s Kensington, Royal London Buildings and London Landmarks.
All of the models are in editable mesh format, with no materials applied. Some of the larger models have grouped, instanced units to keep file sizes low.
The lighting system featured in the preview windows is not included, but is available for free from Turbosquid. The system uses a special configuration of shadow mapped lights to simulate the effects of global illumination, without complicated photon tracing and at a fraction of the render time. Search ‘faked Global Illumination setup’