This is a 3d model of a moderately vascular neatly groomed male bloodhound, with a tawny/tan coat color, in a police bulletproof vest.
This character is set to real world scale and is 64 cm tall, approximately ~2.09 ft (the average height of a bloodhound)
....::: FOLDERS & FORMATS :::.... This product includes,
1. 3 Maya 2013 versions set up for Mental Ray Rendering a. with bloodhound in relaxed more natural pose (~2.36MB) b. with bloodhound in a zero pose, ideal for rigging (~2.36MB) c. with bloodhound in a zero pose with no genitalia (~2.36MB) *All three versions are in the same folder with copies of pared-down texture files(Total zip file size: ~254 MB)
2. 3 zbrush files containing the high resolution sculpt used to develop this product (zip file sized: ~697 MB each). *zbrush version of this product can be used to bake any additional maps you may want in zbrush or in a 3rd party app like xnormal or crazybump.
3. An obj folder containing subdivisions level 1 to 3 of this character exported from zbrush (zip file total size: 24 MB)
4. A texture folder containing all lossless texture files(source textures) of this product (zip file total size:990 MB)
5. A texture folder containing all pared-down texture files(used maps) of this product (zip file total size:259 MB)
6. A pdf file containing render setting information used to render the above preview images (1.01 MB) *Product should open with all render settings intact. this pdf is just intended to serve as a reference.
....::: GEOMETRY LIST :::.... body -> 7,460 polys 7,458 verts Outer Eye geometry Left -> 56 polys 58 verts Outer Eye geometry Right -> 56 polys 58 fverts Eyeball Left -> 380 polys 400 verts Eyeball Right -> 380 polys 400 verts Pupil Left -> 12 polys 17 verts Pupil Right -> 12 polys 17 verts Whiskers -> 572 polys 616 verts top gums -> 1,101 polys 1,101 verts bottom gums -> 1,103 polys 1,103 verts top teeth -> 1,802 polys 1,816 verts bottom teeth -> 1,826 polys 1,840 verts tongue -> 972 polys 974 3verts testicles -> 318 polys 320 verts Vest Base -> 952 polys 954 verts Vest Front -> 1425 polys 1425 verts Buckles Female -> 2964 polys 2976 verts Buckles Male -> 2952 polys 2934 verts Buckles Tighten -> 480 polys 480 verts Side Straps -> 1218 polys 1248 verts Top Strap -> 334 polys 226 verts Front D-ring -> 160 polys 160 verts Back D-ring -> 160 polys 160 verts Velcro -> 384 polys 388 verts Label -> 384 polys 388 verts
....::: TEXTURES LIST :::.... Pared-down texture maps produce faster render results and quicker load times. Source texture files can be used to recreate lower or higher resolutions versions of the textures.
Source texture files are in .tiff & .psd format with bits ranging from 8 to 32 (only the displacement map is 32 bits).
Pared down texture files are in .jpg & tiff format with bits ranging from 8 to 32 (only the displacement map is 32 bits).
....::: ARMOR LABELS :::.... There are 8 2048x2048 vest label texture files, each of which comes with its own specular map
A blank label has also been included in the source file so that you can create your own labels. this blank label also comes with a blank specular map.