- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brands "bauer", "kbc", "rossignol", "uvex" and "mistral", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
Legal Notice: The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brands "bauer", "kbc", "rossignol", "uvex" and "mistral", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders.
This is a collection of Winter Sports Helmets - Ice Hockey Standart and Goalkeeper Helmets, Bobsled KBC Helmet, RED Snowboard Helmet, Rossignol Alpine Helmet, Uvex Luge Helmet, Short Track Mistral Helmet and Skeleton Uvex Helmet.
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2010.
|| COLLECTION INFO ||
1. KBC Helmet - ID: 794278 - $99 2. RED Snowboard Helmet - ID: 773317 - $79 3. Ice Hockey Mask - ID 771381 - $79 4. UVEX Skeleton Helmet - ID 762103 - $79 5. Bauer IMS11 Ice Hockey Helmet - ID 760818 - $79 6. Alpine Helmet - ID 759883 - $79 7. Mistral Short Track Helmet - ID 751733 - $79 8. Luge Uvex Helmet - ID 742151 - $79
* The models are accurate with the real world size and scale.
* This collection consists of 8 models. * Download all the files as each archive is a different model. * This model is included in two versions V-Ray and mental ray. Both have materials and textures included.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 2.1 as Renderer * Lights and cameras are not included in the file.
|| TEXTURES ||
* There are 66 textures for these models.
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale * Units used: Cm * Scene objects are organized by groups. * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed for mental ray version.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed) * Model represents 293 of hours of 3D work
**If you have any questions, you can contact me through support. Just send a support ticket! **