• Let me present to you high-quality hi-poly smoothable 3D model Wilkhahn ON 178-7 chair. This model can be used in various fields 3D Graphics such as game development, advertising, interior design, motion picture art, visualization, etc.. Model is presented in two color versions of finish black and red fabric. • All details of design are recreated most authentically.
• The well topology of the model allows using any smoothing modifiers. Parts of this model you need to smooth in subdivision level 1 or 2 for the best result.
• Polygon count of non-smooth model is – 5975, and with smooth level 1 - 23736.
• The model uses 5 materials (2 simple colored and 3 textured). Materials of fabric have 2 color and bump textures, in addition black version of fabric has specular color texture. For black version set repeat tile UVs is 27x27, for red – 18x18. For the best Bump depth we set Bump Multiplier is 0.2 for black version and 0.5 for red. All textures and materials named correctly.
• The total of the main textures is 6. Resolution of all textures is 512 pixels square aspect ratio in .jpg format. Also there is original texture file .PSD format in separate archive.
• The model was created in the Maya 2009 3D program.
• The model has correct dimensions in real-world scale in centimeters. Dimensions of real chair is W60cm x D59cm x H92cm/Hs43cm (W23,6”xD23,2”xH36,2”/Hs17” inches). All parts grouped and named correctly.
• Also, there is a prepared render-scene created in the Maya 2014 with renderer plug-in V-Ray 2.40. This scene opens correctly in earlier versions up to the Maya 2012 with V-Ray 2.0 because it is saved in the .ma format. Render-scene includes 6 V-Ray Rect Light + reflectors. The V-Ray MTL materials are assigned to model. On Timeline was set animation keys for model and Render Camera position relevant Preview Images. If you don’t need these positions don’t forget to delete animation keys from translation and rotation channels.
• In addition we have rendered this model in other scene with HDRI lighting for more visual realism demonstration and a better understanding of materials characteristics. HDRI scene is not included for sale.
• To use the model in other 3D programs there are scenes saved in formats .fbx, .obj, .DAE, max(2010 version).
Invalid Payment Information.Please complete the required fields.For help: Chat or Contact Support.
Add a PaymentChange Method
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
You have insufficient credit to complete your purchase.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.