- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "walther", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
• Walther P38 Pistol is low poly and ready for use in games or renders. • Modeled in 3ds Max 2010 • Normal map was baked from a high poly model
• Renders are taken from the viewport using a Direct X shader
Model (7 Objects):
• P38_Root (Dummy node, all other objects are children of this node) • P38 (frame) • P38_Slide • P38_Safety • P38_Hammer • P38_Magazine • P38_Trigger
• P38 has 4548 Polys, 4586 Verts • Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons • Parts such as the magazine, slide and trigger are separate objects which can be moved or animated • Product includes 9mm bullets in the magazine • Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space • No special plug-ins needed to use this product • All materials and objects named appropriately • Renderer is default scanline, no lights or extraneous objects included. • Object pivot points at logical locations • Object scaled to approximate real world size (inches) • Tested in the UDK • .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2010
• 2048x2048 diffuse, specular, gloss and normal • Textures in .tga, .png and .jpg formats • Model texture paths are stripped • Photoshop CS5 sources for the textures available upon purchase