- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Model is built to real-world scale - Units used: millimeters. 1unit = 1milimeters - Model is centered at 0,0,0
- All object are named - All materials are named - No unnecessary objects - Objects grouped
- This model contains 5,412 polygons with TurboSmooth OFF - In original 3ds Max file, the Turbosmooth stack modifier isn’t closed. - Additionally the model is presented in formats OBJ and FBX. - Turbosmooth modifier on FBX format can be adjusted. - Final rendering was made using V-Ray 2.20
- Textures: - Main objects - 2048x930; 2048x595 JPG ** Note: HDR Image is not included in the archive. Reflection on the model will not be
- In the model used material VrayBlend - Additionally attached file *mat with all the materials models - Also attached structure of material from Slate Material Editor (screenshots)
Invalid Payment Information.Please complete the required fields.For help: Chat or Contact Support.
Add a PaymentChange Method
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
You have insufficient credit to complete your purchase.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.