High quality detailed model of Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 tablet. Based on subdivision geometry (TurboSmooth). Model has 196350 polygons and 108138 vertices with TurboSmooth modifier(2 iterations). No smooth - 22861 polys, 25021 verts. Original file format is 3ds Max 2009. Rendered with V-ray 1.5 SP4a.
Real world scale, all objects and materials are properly named, model centered at origin.
1. MAX.zip contains .max files with V-ray materials and textures. Archive includes 3 scenes:
- SGT89_vray_studio.max - scene with studio used for rendering, V-ray renderer and V-ray materials setup.
- SGT89_vray.max - scene without studio setup, just V-ray renderer setup and V-ray materials.
- SGT89.max - scene with standard scanline renderer without material setup.
2. FBX.zip, OBJ.zip, C4D.zip contains geometry with texture coords.
5. psd_textures.zip contains original textures in Photoshop psd format.
We will only conntact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Login to PayPal to complete your transaction and set PayPal as your default payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.