- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "samsung", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
High quality detailed model of Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone. Based on subdivision geometry (TurboSmooth). Model has 323079 polygons and 169437 vertices with TurboSmooth modifier(2 iteration). No smooth - 18194 polygons, 19540 vertices.
Studio for rendering included. All preview images are rendered in that studio, without post-production.
All materials and objects are named properly. Clean topology, just quads an tris. Model centered at origin.
1. MAX.zip contains .max files with V-ray materials and textures. Archive includes 3 scenes:
- SGNex_vray_studio.max - scene with studio used for rendering, V-ray renderer and V-ray materials setup.
- SGNex_vray.max - scene without studio setup, just V-ray renderer setup and V-ray materials.
- SGNex.max - scene with standard scanline renderer without material setup.
2. FBX.zip, OBJ.zip contains geometry with texture coords.