- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "airbus", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2012 * THE RIGGING CONTROLLERS ARE HIDDEN IN A SEPARATE LAYER FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
* This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc. * The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
* This model contains 82 separate objects. * This model contains 171410 polygons with Turbosmooth OFF. * This model contains 1388050 polygons with Turbosmooth ON. * This model is included in two 3ds Max versions V-Ray and Mental ray. Both have materials and textures included. * This model is included in Cinerma 4D R12 version with standard materials. * This model is included in OBJ format with maps and materials. * This model contains landing gear rig only for both 3ds Max versions. C4D is not rigged.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 3.00.08 as Renderer * No post-production was used on the presentation images. * Lights and cameras are not included in the file. * Signature image camera is included.
|| TEXTURES ||
* There are 12 textures in scene. * Texture Resolutions are : 4096, 2048px .
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale * Units used: #centimeters * Object Dimensions : 4078cm x 4512cm x 1537cm * Scene objects are organized by groups. * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed for mental ray version.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed) * Model represents 175 hours of 3D work
**If you have any questions, you can contact me through support. Just send a support ticket! **