This is real-world-size model of low-poly 32-storey Residential Building in Amsterdam made by professional architect.
- Building dimensions: 65m x 40m x 100m - Units used: Centimeters - Originally created with 3ds Max 2011
LEVEL OF DETAIL and USAGE
- This is low-poly model and suitable for different purpose - realtime and game use, Unity, UE4, CGI exterior visualization and achitecture - 51.280 polygons - 50.728 vertices
- The models mesh is high quality, with clean edge flow. - Geometry is carefully tested for holes, flipped normals and overlapping polygons. - Mesh is low-poly, allows you to easily build up the additional details, edit geometry. - All similar objects are Instances - easy change or replace - Shell Modifier applied and disabled for glass objects.
- All preview images are rendered with 3.20 V-Ray. - Wire images done with VrayLightMtl + VrayDirt for geometry test. - Dome sky (VRayLightMtl with texture) and VRayCamera are included - product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
- This model contains both V-Ray and Standard materials. - JPG and PNG textures comes in separate archive. - All objects are UV mapped. All materials are named properly.
Invalid Payment Information.Please complete the required fields.For help: Chat or Contact Support.
Add a PaymentChange Method
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
You have insufficient credit to complete your purchase.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.