|Unwrapped UVs:||Yes, non-overlapping|
Mar 30, 2015
3Dstudio max zip contains 12 scenes.
6 complete scenes, Vray render version 1.50.sp5
6 complete scenes, Mental Ray render:
- 1 complete scene including all objects
- 1 complete scene for each model (5)
(Teapot, Milk pot, Sugar pot, Tea cup and Coffee cup)
Nurms subdivision, turn it off or increase under Edit Poly tab.
Lightwave zip contains 2 folders, 'Set Objects' and 'Set United'.
- 6 complete scenes
(Complete set with separate objects, Teapot, Milk pot, Sugar pot, Tea cup and Coffee cup)
- 5 main objects and 2 scene objects (base, sphere)
Each object is in 1 layer with different surfaces.
- 1 complete scene with Complete Set united
- 1 main object (Complete Set united) and 2 scene objects (base, sphere)
The Complete Set is in 1 layer with different Surfaces and Parts
Subdivision activated, press Tab in modeler to toggle.
- Project with 6 complete scenes
(Complete set, Teapot, Milk pot, Sugar pot, Tea cup and Coffee cup)
Subdivision activated, press + or - on numeric keyboard to toggle.
Each Object is a Model.
- 5 Main Objects and 1 composition, simple materials, no Subdivision (exported at Level 0.)
Polygons at Level 0:
Coffee cup + plate: 7398
Tea cup + plate: 7494