• MP5 Submachine Gun is a high quality, low poly model • Not intended for subdivision • Modeled in 3ds Max 2013 • Normal map was baked from a high poly model
• Renders are taken from the viewport using a Direct X shader
Low Poly Model (13 Objects):
Weapon consists of separate objects linked in the following hierarchy:
• mp5_parent (Dummy node, all other objects are children of this node) • mp5_body • compm2 • mp5_trigger • mp5_suppressor • mp5_stock • mp5_charginghandle • mp5_picatinnyrail • mp5_magazine1 • mp5_magazine2 • mp5_magazineclamp • mp5_bullet • mp5_safety
• Product includes optional Comp M2 (M68/CCO) optical sight, suppressor, picatinny rail and dual magazine clamp
|| Geometry || • 8056 Polys • 8241 Verts • The base gun without accessories is 4,997 polys and 5,187 verts
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons • Parts such as trigger, charging handle and safety lever are separate objects which can be moved or animated • Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space • No special plug-ins needed to use this product • All materials and objects named appropriately • Renderer is default scanline, no lights or extraneous objects included. • Object pivot points at logical locations • Object scaled to approximate real world size (inches) • Tested in the UDK • .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2013 • 3ds Max 2010 files also available for compatibility
Invalid Payment Information.Please complete the required fields.For help: Chat or Contact Support.
Add a PaymentChange Method
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
You have insufficient credit to complete your purchase.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.