This Patton M 60 is a high quality, photo real model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray. Fidelity is optimal up to a 4k render. Renders have no postprocessing.
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Units: cm
- 3ds Max 2012 V-Ray
- (14 .png) 4096 x 4096
- (102 .png) 2048 x 2048
- (38 .png) 1024 x 1024
- (2 .png) 512 x 512
Also check out our other models, just click on our user name to see complete gallery.