The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "apple electronics", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders and must be used under editorial use restrictions.
• It is the simple low-poly model Apple MacBook Air 13 2010 used in various fields 3D-Graphics such as: game development, advertising, interior design, motion picture art, visualization, etc.. Modeling was made by ortho-photos of real notebook that is why all details of design are recreated most authentically.
• Ease of use is that the model consists from two of meshes, it is low-polygonal (saves resources of your system) and has only one material.
• Whichever renderer you wouldn't use, this model will always look realistic because of quality high resolution photo-textures.
• The competently think over topology low-poly model in combination with detailed textures allows for a minimum amount of polygons get the maximum quality, which can be enough even for close ups.
• The model uses only one material, on the diffusion assigned photo-texture.
• Total of the main textures - 1. Resolution of texture is 4096 pixels square resolution in .jpg format.
• In addition there are textures with Cyrillic symbols on the keyboard.
• Closing\Opening of model is animated by the simple rotation of the display.
• The model was created in the 'Maya 2009' 3D program.
• The model has correct dimensions in real-world scale in centimeters. All parts correctly grouped and named.
• Also there is an adjusted render-scene created in the “Maya 2014” with renderer plug-in V-Ray 2.40. This scene correctly opens in earlier versions up to the “Maya 2012” with V-Ray 2.0 because it is saved in the .ma format. Render-scene includes 5 V-Ray Rect Light + reflectors. The V-Ray MTL material is assigned to model. On Timeline set keys of model and Render Camera position relevant Preview Images. If you don’t need these positions don’t forget to delete animation keys from translation and rotation channels.
• To use the model in other 3D programs there are scenes saved in formats: .fbx, .obj, .DAE, .max(2010 version).
Note: This is the Low-Poly model and it is not designed for the use of any smoothing modifiers.
See also in our models the 'Apple MacBook Air 13 2010' middle-poly model with more materials and details.