- the scene is prepared for vray - the scene uses Linear Workflow - all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile - all previews are render outputs - only the main image was altered in Photoshop (curves and sharpened) - the scene includes the lightsetup - polies: 3408 / vertices: 3571
- all objects are named and organized with layeres - the model is hires and ready for closeups - the model is collapsed - the side parts have linked IES lights - see attached sketch for rotating parts
- this model uses only shaders - no maps - the scene uses vray materials - the object uses a multisubobject material with several material IDs - for 3dsmax: the spot comes in two colors: white and black
- the studio setup is included in the 3dsmax file - the scene is set up for LWF - the spot itself uses a vraylightmaterial and a linked IES light
- 3dsmax 2010 - OBJ - FBX - 3DS
>>> please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models >>> if you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.