• This head model is of a young cartoon female character originally created with 3ds Max. The design is much more stylized than an exaggerated cartoon.
|| USAGE ||
• This model was designed for use as a subdivision surface. Easy editing of clean topological forms will also allow you to use it for real time purpose if required. • This model is suitable for use in [broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.] • Geometry was modeled with animation deformation in mind.
|| SPECS ||
• This model consists of separate elements for eyebrows, eyes, eyelashes, teeth, hair and bald head. • This model contains 8771 polygons and 9042 vertices without subdivision. • This model is made up of all quad geometry. • This model includes V-Ray materials as show in preview renderings. Rest all formats use Standard materials only. • This product includes 3ds Max versions with and without V-Ray (separate downloads)
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
• All preview images are rendered with V-Ray in 3ds Max • No Photoshop or compositing used, Product is ready to render out-of-the-box in V-Ray version. Lights and cameras are also included in a hidden layer • Preview Images are rendered using linear workflow in V-Ray. Rest all formats may appear a little different in tone without similar lighting setup.
|| TEXTURES ||
• 3ds Max procedural maps were converted to bitmaps for other file formats • Most of the objects are unwrapped.
|| GENERAL ||
• Model is built to real-world scale • Units used: Centimeters. • Scene objects are organized by layers / groups. • The model was built with clean and regular topology to facilitate rigging/deformation. • V-Ray version includes a turbo smooth modifier on all geometry elements and is 'set to off' in view port. • Hair is polygonal geometry, unwrapped and textured. The edge flow will facilitate easy extraction for further usage as hair card or curves.