- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "bombardier", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
Realistic 3d model of Business jet Bombardier Global 6000.
- You can easily remove original skin and get Generic White
- detailed enough for close-up renders
- two *.max files included Standart materials and Vray-materials
- hi-poly model with meshsmooth modifier
- not colaps smooth modified
- interaction mesh-smooth for increase detailed elaboration you can establish any
- big size textures included *.tiff, *.psd (body 8190*8190pix - diffuse, bump, glossy maps)
- all structure of layers in texture is kept, you can change coloring and airline logos
- file format - max2009, 3ds, obj, fbx, lwo, c4d, mb included
- original file format - max 2009
- to all objects and materials in a scene names are appropriated
- real world size (system units - mm)
- coordinates of the location of the model in space (x0, y0, z0)
- files with the model does not contain extraneous or hidden objects (lights, cameras, etc.)
The model is completely ready for use visualization in 3ds max.
All previews rendered 3ds max Vray.
In formats c4d, 3ds, lwo, obj, fbx, mb - model exported to standard materials (textures), not contain Vray shaders. In these formats, shaders need to be edited for the new studio for the final rendering.