- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "bridgestone", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
Very low poly 3D model of a Bridgestone Tire Detailed enough for close-up renders. The model is compatible for the games, animations and other specifications. To better render, add the modifier Meshsmooth.
- Model created and rendered with 3ds Max 2010. For thumbnails used mental ray renderer. - All Max files are compatible for 3ds Max 2010 or higher version. - Just put into your scene and render (all Max files with Default materials).
Polygons: 5, 065 Verts: 5, 246
• The model is a realistic size and every detail is made to the original model.
• Very accurate and realistic texturing: - All materials and textures included. - Model have two bump textures (1411x300 and 1181x1181) and three diffuse map (500x139 , 500x500, 1000x1000) - All materials are Default and No need for plugins
• Easy to animate
• Available in the following file formats: - 3ds Max with Default Scanline or Mental Ray(.max) - 3D Studio (.3ds) - Autodesk (.FBX) - OBJ (.obj) optimized for: - 3D Max - Blender - Cinema 4D - LightWave - Maya - Rhino - Softimage XSI - ZBrush - Native format of the model is (. Max)
Thank you for choosing my model, I hope you like it! Also check out my other models, just click on my user name to see complete gallery. If you have any questions you can contact me through support. Just send a support ticket!