|3ds Max 2013||V-Ray 2.30.01|
|Cinema 4D 11.5||Default Scanline|
|Cinema 4D 16||Default Scanline|
|Maya 2013||mental ray|
|3ds Max 2013||mental ray|
Don't see the file format you need?Free File Format Conversion
Nov 17, 2015
|Excellent Model, All thumbs up. I used Cinema 4D R16 Version and combined individual meshes to single mesh which was imported to UnrealEngine 4. Textures are of very high quality. The artist included Alpha-Map for masked material for the fur, which looks extremely good in-game. Beware: some of textures are tiffs, which UnrealEngine can't consume, you have to convert to tga or png, which worked flawlessly. Use Photoshop or Open-Source. Can highly recommend. Regards Ricky|
This character is 64 cm tall, approximately ~2.09 ft (59cm to top of head and 64cm to tip of ears)
....::: FOLDERS & FORMATS :::....
This product includes,
1. 2 3ds max versions, 1 for V-Ray and the other for Mental Ray
2. 1 Maya version setup for Mental Ray rendering
3. 1 Cinema 4D r16 versions setup for the standard renderer
4. 1 Cinema 4D r11.5 version setup for the standard renderer
5. A zbrush file containing the high resolution model used to develop this product.The zbrush version of this product can be used to bake any additional maps you may want in zbrush or in a 3rd party app like xnormal or crazybump.
6. 1 obj version. higher subdivision levels of this character can be exported from the zbrush version of the product if needed.
7. A texture folder containing all lossless source textures in their highest resolution.
8. Product manual containing render, displacement, HDRI and linear workflow settings where applicable.
....::: GEOMETRY LIST :::....
Body and Head
Left Outer Eye
Right Outer Eye
Front leg nails
Hind leg nails
Genitalia( visibility can be turned off)
....::: TEXTURES :::....
Each texture has a resolution of 8192x8192px.
SDBM_diffuse.jpg (8 bit)
SDBM_Specular.jpg (8 bit)
SDBM_Glossiness.jpg (8 bit)
SDBM_Normal.tiff (16 bit)
SDBM_Displacement Map.exr (& 32 bit)
SDBM_Bump.tiff (8 bit)
SDBM_DiffuseAlpha.tga (8 bit) (for game engines)
*Each texture that is provided in jpg format is also provided in a lossless tiff format in a separate textures folder.
Body Armor Textures :::....
BA_diffuse (8 bit)
BA_specular (8 bit)
BA_normal (16 bit)
Armor Label Textures :::....
There are 8 2048x2048 vest label texture files, each of which comes with its own specular map and normal map
A blank label has also been included in the source file so that you can create your own labels. this blank label also comes with a blank specular map.
*if you find that the armor specularity/reflectivity is too intense just reduce its brightness in the material editor of any of the above software packages.