The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brands "ayrton senna" and "formula 1 racing", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders and must be used under editorial use restrictions.
This is a model of a Ayrton Senna's Helmet from 1984. This is the helmet he wore during his rookie year of Formula One for the Tolman team where he controversially got second place in Monaco. It comes with a clear visor and a tinted visor and is fully rigged.
- This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc. - The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
- This model contains 3 separate objects. - This model contains 3,728 polygons with Meshsmooth OFF. - This model contains 137,020 polygons with Meshsmooth ON (2 Iterations). - This model is included in two versions V-Ray and mental ray. Both have materials and textures included.
- All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 2.1 as Renderer. - Lights and cameras are included in the file.
- There are 5 textures in scene. - Textures are sized from 420x420 to 4096x4096. - Multiple Texture Resolutions are included. - PNG Texture included.
- Model is built to real-world scale. - Units used: centimeters. - Scene objects are organized by groups. - No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed for mental ray version.
- Originally created with 3DS Max 2012. - File formats other than 3DS Max were exported smoothed. - Other formats exported: OBJ, 3DS, MAX (2012), FBX.
If you have any questions, you can contact me through support.