- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "asus", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
3D model of the ASUS The New Padfone Infinity (phone and station) with studio. Based on subdivision geometry (TurboSmooth).The Signature Image was rendered at frame 0 with a subdivision level 2. In order to put the phone and station in place starting position move slider to the first frame of animation. Phone and station are linked to helper points. You can unlink them if it is necessary.
Clean topology, real world scale, all objects are properly named, model centered at origin.
Original file format is 3ds Max 2012. Rendered with V-Ray 2.10.01
1. ASUS the new padfone infinity_MAX.zip contains max file with V-Ray materials and textures.
ASUS The New Padfone Infinity.max - phone and station with studio used for rendering, V-Ray renderer and V-Ray materials setup.
Scene subdivision level 0: 35719 polys / 38465 verts; Scene subdivision level 1: 285472 polys / 148274 verts; Scene subdivision level 2: 1141810 polys / 581952 verts;
2. ASUS the new padfone infinity_FBX.zip, ASUS the new padfone infinity_OBJ.zip, contains geometry with texture coords.
Textures are included in all packages.
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads;
- .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2012 or higher. In order to use V-Ray 2.10.01 rendering setups and materials.