High detailed 3D model of 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee with interior and simple suspension.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 16. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 8 textures, which vary in resolution from 406x410px to 4096x4096px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 179,195 faces and 205,291 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 698,562 faces and 749,062 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 2,794,104 faces and 2,894,194 vertices
- .c4d, .lwo, .scn and .obj formats: • low: 179,195 faces and 205,291 vertices • medium: 621,665 faces and 666,927 vertices • high: 2,124,893 faces and 2,204,341 vertices
- .mb format: • low: 179,195 faces and 205,291 vertices • medium: 617,410 faces and 664,192 vertices • high: 2,042,292 faces and 2,140,856 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 357,719 faces and 321,958 vertices • medium: 1,243,300 faces and 866,223 vertices • high: 4,249,756 faces and 2,587,045 vertices